I bought a box of 100 feet (30.5 m) 12 AWG cable (12/3) from Costco for other DIY projects, but I had a problem organizing the long and heavy cable. Looking up on the Internet, there are products out there to solve the exact problem (Reel-A-Pail/Quick Winder) but they are not cheap. Honestly speaking it’s not that difficult and fun to build one. I also made a video showing it in action, enjoy!
- Home Depot 19 L (5 Gallon) bucket – $4 CAD
- 10″ Lazy Susan (I had it long time ago)
- 3″ ABS drain pipe (leftover from DIY projects)
- Wood from old book shelves (free)
- 30+ years old sander attachment for drill